What is Reiki? Reiki it's a healing energy.
The positive effect of Reiki on health is scientifically proved. That is why Reiki is commonly used in hospital and beauty salons in many countries.
You can learn, how to use it to improve the health of yours and others. With Reiki courses you will be able to freely use Reiki therapy on your own. Take your health into your own hands - learn and use Reiki treatments...
Effects of meditation
This text is an excerpt from my course "Relaxation techniques and stress management"
Stress causes many diseases and mental malaise. Meditation very effectively eliminates stress. Furthermore, meditation has many other positive effects.
Read more about stress and health and Read about stress and pregnancy
THE EFFECTS OF MEDITATIONWhat are the other health effects of regular meditation? There are quite a few of them:
1. It increases the serotonin levels in the body. This neurotransmitter regulates appetite. An appropriate amount prevents sudden attacks of excessive hunger, therefore promoting the process of healthy weight loss. In addition, it increases the sexual drive. Meditation also prevents insomnia and depression.
2. It changes the frequency of brain waves. Generally it triggers emission of the so-called alpha waves, which characterise the state of deep relaxation.
3. It reduces the number of breaths and makes them deeper. This allows better ventilation of the lungs.
4. If you suffer from hypertension, this ailment is minimized.
5. It regulates the heart rate, so reduces arrhythmias.
6. It facilitates falling asleep - I personally was cured of tiredness and prolonged insomnia by meditation.
7. It mitigates pain, including headaches and menstrual cramps.
8. It is followed by elimination of light depression.
9. It increases resistance for stress.
10. It increases the activity of the right hemisphere of the brain - the one that is responsible for creativity.
11. It calms the mind down, brings a feeling of harmony and peace - regularly and properly practiced meditation after some time brings the peace of mind that practically cannot be disturbed by anyone and anything.
12. The level of sensitivity and empathy is increased.
13. It is easier to focus on tasks.
14. After a while, we need less sleep.
15. Memory is significantly improved.
16. Our self-acceptance and self-esteem is increased.
17. Fears are neutralized.
18. We become more creative.
19. Our intuition becomes better.
20. We have better insight into ourselves and our emotions.
21. We understand ourselves and others better.
22. It broadens our self-consciousness and sense of being "here and now".
23. It reduces the occurence of anxiety and concerns.
24. Meditation is also used in psychotherapy. Additionally, it is introduced in the form of an experiment into some prisons. It was noted that prisoners who use this method are becoming a lot less aggressive and less likely to return on a criminal path after being released.
Read about simple ways to relax
Caution! People with deep emotional disorders and mentally ill should not practice meditation. In this case it could cause "flying away" into unreality. Besides, they are not ready for the emotional effects that might happen in the process of meditation - for example, a deep insight into oneself.
Methods of entering the state of meditationHow to meditate?
First of all, we meditate in a clean, quiet, ventilated place at the right temperature for us, preferably 1-2 times a day for 20-30 minutes.
Before meditation, you should take care of nice, relaxed atmosphere - you can quietly turn on your favorite relaxing music, light the candles and an incense. Relax and select the type of meditation.
You can select the method of entry into a state of meditation.
One of the most popular method it's meditation "on the breath" - one drives into a state of relaxation by focusing on the breath.
Read about music therapy
What is Reiki? Reiki it's a healing energy.
is a modern and convenient method of the acquisition of knowledge.
Thanks to it, you can complete courses from anywhere in the world, at
the time of your choice.
All you need is a computer and the Internet.
You can learn and improve your knowledge without leaving your home!
Besides thanks to e-learning you save your money and time...
Your mind affects your health! Your thoughts, feelings, ideas, beliefs, stress or relaxation are of great significance to the immunity of your body to illnesses and diseases. These facts have all been proven by modern medical science called psychoneuroimmunology. You can find out how the mind affects health from a scientific point of view. You can also learn mental techniques that will make your health better! And all this without even leaving home...
According to many scholars, stress is the cause of all illnesses and
diseases since it lowers the body's immunity.
It is also believed that stress increases the risk of cancer.
Besides, stress has a negative impact on mental health as well as the quality of work and relationships.
You don't have to give in to stress!
Learn how to relax effectively, increase resistance to stress and level its pernicious effects...