What is Reiki? Reiki it's a healing energy.
The positive effect of Reiki on health is scientifically proved. That is why Reiki is commonly used in hospital and beauty salons in many countries.
You can learn, how to use it to improve the health of yours and others. With Reiki courses you will be able to freely use Reiki therapy on your own. Take your health into your own hands - learn and use Reiki treatments...
The power of mind. Hypnosis and autohypnosis
This article is an excerpt from my course "PsychoNeuroRegulation - how through the mind affect the health"
HYPNOSIS AND AUTOHYPNOSIS
The phenomenon of hypnosis is widely associated with the tricks performed by circus magicians and manipulating human will. It seems like the hypnotized human is completely subject to the hypnotizer's will.
For some people, it may be frightening. Certainly, there are numerous superstitions about hypnosis. Nevertheless, it has been used in medicine for many years, not only in psychiatry.
Read about placebo effect
According to Barber (1974, 1978) it's therapeutic effect can be ascribed to the change in blood flow achieved by focusing patient's attention, guided visualisation, biofeedback and hypnotherapy.
Below, I present a list of studies on healing through psychologically mediated modification of blood flow (source: : Rossi L. Ernest " Hypnotherapy. Psychobiological mechanisms of healing").
1. Warming up and cooling down of various body parts in treatment of headaches (Barabasz i McGeorge, 1978; Barber, 1978, 1984; Erickson, 1943c/1980);
2. Control of blood supply to the skin (observed as skin redness or paleness) (Barber, 1978, 1984; Erickson, 1980c);
3. Stimulating breast enlargement an apparent mammary tissue growth in women (Barber, 1984; Erickson, 1960a/1980; Williams, 1974);
4. Stimulating sexual drive and penile erection (Barber, 1978, 1984; Crasilneck,1982);
5. Fading of bruises (Barber, 1984; Cheek, 1962a);
6. Control of bleeding during surgical operations (Banks, 1985; Cheek, 1969);
7. Alleviating and treating burns (Barber, 1984; Cheek, 1962a; Moore and Kapłan, 1983);
Read about the power of mind - experiments
8. Creating local skin inflammation resembling earlier burns (Barber, 1984);
9. Treatment of warts (Johnson and Barber, 1978; Ullman, 1959);
10. Inducing and treating various types of skin inflammation (Barber, 1984; Ikemi and Nakagawa, 1962);
11. Alleviating congenital excessive skin keratinisation (Barber, 1984; Mason, 1952, 1955);
12. Improving blood clotting in patients suffering from haemophilia (Banks, 1985; Barber, 1984);
13. Alleviating the . reaction (nie byłam pewna co w tym kontekście znaczy reakcja alarmowa) (Cheek, 1960, 1969; Rossi, 1973/1980);
14. Alleviating hypertension and other cardiovascular symptoms (Benson, 1983a, b; Gruen, 1972; Schneck, 1948; Wain, Amen and Oetgen, 1984; Yanowski, 1962);
15. Alleviating symptoms of the Reynaud's syndrome (Conn and Mott, 1984; Jacobson et al., 1973);
16. Stimulating the immune system (Black, 1969; Hall, 1982-83; Lewis, 1927; Mason, 1963).
Read about PsychoNeuroImmunology - how the mind affects your body
Adequately targeted hypnosis can activate the immune system. This has been shown by Hall (1982-1983). He observed that people who are susceptible to hypnosis can significantly improve their immune defences in this way. It is particularly effective in activating T and B lymphocytes.
Moreover, there are numerous proofs that hypnotherapy improves ailments such as asthma, gastrointestinal tract ulcers, constipation, hypertension, some dermatological diseases, paroxysmal tachycardia, pain in the joints and muscles, neuralgia, insomnia, addictions, stutter, nervous tics. Hypnosis can be used, with a good effects, also as a form of anaesthesia during surgical operations and to aid delivery.
Read about the power of mind - curious case
What is Reiki? Reiki it's a healing energy.
is a modern and convenient method of the acquisition of knowledge.
Thanks to it, you can complete courses from anywhere in the world, at
the time of your choice.
All you need is a computer and the Internet.
You can learn and improve your knowledge without leaving your home!
Besides thanks to e-learning you save your money and time...
Your mind affects your health! Your thoughts, feelings, ideas, beliefs, stress or relaxation are of great significance to the immunity of your body to illnesses and diseases. These facts have all been proven by modern medical science called psychoneuroimmunology. You can find out how the mind affects health from a scientific point of view. You can also learn mental techniques that will make your health better! And all this without even leaving home...
According to many scholars, stress is the cause of all illnesses and
diseases since it lowers the body's immunity.
It is also believed that stress increases the risk of cancer.
Besides, stress has a negative impact on mental health as well as the quality of work and relationships.
You don't have to give in to stress!
Learn how to relax effectively, increase resistance to stress and level its pernicious effects...